Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Monday, February 2, 2009

Forrest Gump


“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get”. Forrest Gump is a simpleton who made tons of achievements in life, deprived of intelligence but is pure of heart. But how? I can’t be mean to this movie, I love it and I have proven that it doesn’t need an amount of intelligence or power in this world to be successful and happy in life. We all just need to try things and mostly, be responsible in our actions. From being such a good son who always listen to her mom, an awarded soldier from the Vietnam war, and loving only one woman in his life, this made Forrest an amazing character in this movie. But, can anyone be like Forrest in real life? Anyone can.

It’s unimaginable to think sometimes you will always be surrounded by good people in your life. It could be tough as well if you were put into war and witnessed violence without suffering post traumatic disorder afterwards. He became a sports personality, a businessman, devoted to a woman since childhood, and still content to mow the grass in his home. Very few people he loved, loads of feats, but few miseries. Guess the only pain he battled is when his jenny left him for awhile and he ran for years.

I never get tired watching this movie. All I can see from this flick is the sincerity of a man, with no ill-intentions to anyone and anything, but just doing things as it is and as demanded, following orders and doing what his heart desire. I also have my own box of chocolates, and all I can say is that I tried most of them and experienced different flavors. I got some bitter and sour-taste chocolates, but whatever what’s in the fillings, it’s still chocolate for me. I know I will never ran-out of chocolate in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment