Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Monday, February 2, 2009

Untraceable


@$#*&!!! I don’t know why I have to put this on my blog, this is actually the sickest of all sick movies I've ever seen in my life! After watching this flick I found myself cursing all the fake gods and goddesses of middle earth, an old neighbor who took my cat and my pressure went 220/170 in spite of my cholesterol is below average! Whew! I need a paper bag!

“Tagline: A cyber killer has finally found the perfect accomplice: You.” No way! How can I be an accomplice if my ISP has to do the first thing not to make such stupidity be online? Could it be human nature to enjoy watching people getting tortured? This is sick indeed. Just the thought of seeing someone I know getting killed online would surely make me faint. This movie is all about a heartless cyber killer with hardened-stomach online visitors who enjoys torture scenes including those in the FBI’s. And what the hell it can’t be traced? What technology are they running? Way back from the 60’s? This movie I think is one nice-try copying the Silence of the Lamb stuff.

Oh c’mon, who can be worst than Hannibal Lecter as a movie villain? Ok Diane Lane is fine but the role isn’t compromising, being Unfaithful still works on her I think. How could I possibly know the email addresses of those who created this plot to send tons of angry comments without me being traced? Sending a message like “hey you talent less freaks, you’re a disgrace to yourselves” or “did u guys ran out of idea to make a new decent film?! Make a career change, try selling umbrellas!”

Grrrrr…

No comments:

Post a Comment